Posts

(newest first)



Monday, April 11, 2005

Kung Fu is for Life, not just Tuesdays

Hi all, and welcome to the weary net traveller.

This here is a new blog about Kung Fu, of all things, and other types of martial arts and connected stuff.

I am a qualified instructor in Shaolin Hung Gar Kuen Kung Fu, based in Manchester, UK, and I have taught and still teach in the local Universities. I am affiliated to Master Ang's School of Shaolin Hung Kuen Kung Fu and have been teaching for nearly 10 years.

Amongst other things, I have been a teacher in a college, and a professional IT trainer, so I have some experience of teaching and imparting information and knowledge.

This Blog is intended for me to ramble on about Martial Arts in general and about Hung Kuen in particular, and I have a vast amount of information garnished in my years of practice.

Well, this is just the hello, so read on and have fun.

J

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home